Maintenance & Manufacturing Technician/Engineer - Belgium
Reporting to the VP Manufacturing, the Maintenance & Manufacturing Technician/Engineer is the owner of all maintenance and manufacturing activities. The main position’s responsibilities are:
- Organize, support and perform the installation, service, and repair activities in Europe.
- Organize and perform the service and testing activities.
Review and approve method statements and plans for design and work activities.
- Ensure the safety, compliance, performance, and business processes are respected.
- Create and enhance test cases and perform verification tests.
- Organize and support logistic activities (e.g. shipments, returns).
- Generate and review quality and technical related documents.
- Ensure test equipment is maintained calibrated and where required validated.
- Identify and submit non compliances for approval and take appropriate action where required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in electronics or equivalent through experience.
- Around 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in service and maintenance processes and techniques.
- Experience in electronics/electrical systems production, installation or maintenance in highly controlled environment such as medtech, aviation, aerospace, automotive, etc.
- Hands-on, self-driven and autonomous.
- Team oriented, adaptive and customer oriented.
- Strong attention to detail and respect of regulatory obligations.
- Excellent command in English. Good knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Willing to travel occasionally and in possession of a driving license.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential fast-growing innovative medical device company
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience