Field Clinical Specialist
- Provide practical and technical guidance to healthcare professionals (HCPs) on the PiCSO Impulse System.
- Provide onsite case support across Europe but mainly in France within both clinical trial and commercial settings.
- Guide the use of PiCSO in clinical procedures and ensure that HCPs are well trained and educated with regards to patient selection, treatment planning and optimal use of the system.
- Deliver training and education for Miracor employees, HCPs and external parties based on best practices of device usage and the latest clinical findings.
- Monitor clinical trial site performance and treatment outcomes.
- Facilitate cross functional and core team relationships to enable achievement of goals.
- Ensure compliance with Instructions For Use, the User Manual and where applicable, the clinical trial protocol.
- Be a proactive problem-solver and deal with product-related site requests.
- Collect information on product deficiencies and report them via the company quality system.
- Support the R&D function with respect to product development and / or product modifications.
- Engage with HCPs, build relationships and credibility to be a high-level spokes-partner.
- Work with the Miracor team to identify and continuously improve workflow standards that are compliant with regulatory guidelines, including internal operating procedures, oversight of study conduct, and any post market requirements necessary.
- Previous cardiovascular/Electro-Physiology experience and record of supporting clinical cases in the cathlab
- Willing when necessary to travel 80-100%
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English
- Demonstrated knowledge of cardiovascular medical device clinical trial processes
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential fast-growing innovative medical device company
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience