Field Clinical Specialist - USA
- Provide onsite case support for the IDE centres in USA (and possibly Canada); and future commercial setting post-approval.
- Assist in clinical cases and ensure that HCPs are well trained and educated with regards to patient selection, treatment planning, and optimal use of system.
- Collate and maintain all required paperwork for clinical trial and account management to comply with the clinical study FDA guidelines, IDE protocol and the Miracor quality system
- Engage with HCPs, build relations and credibility, and provide voice of the customer feedback to the company
- Provide practical and technical guidance to HCPs on the product
- Monitor site performance and treatment outcomes at the sites.
- Ensures proper IFU and User Manual instructions and where applicable clinical trial protocol adherence
- Be proactive in dealing with product-related site requests and with solving issues
- Collecting information on product malfunctions and deficiencies and reporting them via company systems
- Facilitate cross functional and core team relationships to enable achievement of company goals
- Perform minor servicing updates to the console as part of normal maintenance programs (after receiving full training).
- Support the R&D function with respect to product development and / or product modifications
- Work with the team to identify and continuously improve workflow standards that are compliant with regulatory guidelines, including internal operating procedures, oversight of study conduct, and any post market requirements necessary.
- Training and education for internal employees / representatives and external parties based on best practices of device usage and the latest clinical findings
- Previous cardiovascular/EP cathlab experience and experience with supporting cases
- A passion to work in a start-up environment and bring novel technologies to the market
- Strong communication skills for the various stakeholders in the hospital environment
- Ability to be self-directed while contributing to team success
- Willing to travel 80-100%
- Ability to adapt to change and handle the fast moving, dynamic pace of a start-up company
- Demonstrated strong adherence to compliance with US laws, regulations, and company policies
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential fast-growing innovative medical device company
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are all proud to work for such a great company as Miracor Medical. And we would be even prouder to have you on board. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, regardless of your race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart beat, and if you feel the role is appealing to you. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via Miracor Medical SA Talent Center.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.