Field Clinical Specialist - Italy
- Provide practical and technical guidance to HCPs on the product
- Provide onsite case support in Italy and Switzerland within clinical trials and commercial setting with time potential shifting through the DACH Region.
- Assist in clinical cases and ensure that HCPs are well trained and educated with regards to patient selection, treatment planning, optimum use of system, etc.
- Training and education for internal employees / representatives and external parties based on best practices of device usage and the latest clinical findings
- Monitor site performance and treatment outcomes at the sites.
- Facilitate cross functional and core team relationships with the team to enable achievement of goals.
- Ensures proper IFU and User instructions and where applicable clinical trial protocol adherence
- Be proactive in dealing with product-related site request and in solving issues
- Collecting information on product malfunctioning and deficiencies and reporting them via company systems
- Support the R&D function with respect to product development and / or product modifications
- Engage with HCPs, build relations and credibility to be a high-level spokes partner
- Work with team to identify and continuously improve workflow standards that are compliant with regulatory guidelines, including internal operating procedures, oversight of study conduct, and any post market requirements necessary.
- Previous cardiovascular/EP cathlab experience and record of supported cases
- Willing to travel 80-100%
- Excellent command of English/Italian, other languages are an asset
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential fast-growing innovative medical device company
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are all proud to work for such a great company as Miracor Medical. And we would be even prouder to have you on board. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, regardless of your race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart beat, and if you feel the role is appealing to you. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via Miracor Medical SA Talent Center.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.